Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday Quote

"I have found if you love life, life will love you back"
-Arthur Rubinstein

I guess it is true, if you are a 100% positive person. I don't think that can ever be me because I get sad and angry over somethings. I think a lot a people aren't 100% positive. Most people value life, but get treated like dirt. It's like life if you loved me then why haven't you gave me a million dollars. I guess life throws us challenges, so we can learn from them. For me, when I think of life loving me, I think of god. Life is also abstract thing because you can't touch life. It would be cool to touch life and then control our destiny, but then I like the surprises life throws at us. Some of the surprises I don't like, but I guess that is just life.😃

No comments:

Post a Comment