Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Storytime: Mouse Trap

I got home from school and there was no one else there except my dog, Rocki. I went to grab something to eat for a snack because I was hungry. I saw a mouse trap sticking out from underneath the door and I just thought my dad moved it forward when he was cleaning the house. I still just open it, just in case. I screamed and ran away. I said "Hell no". The mouse was still alive. Then I texted my dad about it and he said, " That is a strong ass mouse". Then he said "throw it outside" and I didn't want to do that because I had a hamster named Carlz when I was younger. From that moment I called the mouse Carla. Then I put it in a box because I thought it would be easier to put it outside, but it wasn't. I waited for my mom to get home, so she would do it. She said she wasn't going to put it out there and my dad said he was going to hit it with a hammer if I didn't put it out there. Then my mom said she was going to give five dollars. I couldn't turn that down, so I put it outside. A couple minutes after I took it outside, I took my dog out to go to the bathroom and some how it got out of its trap. That was an immortal mouse. Crazy. Comment down below a time you freaked out about something, but everything turned out to be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment