Friday, June 16, 2017

Wanted: Hobbies

Image result for Wanted sign



I know I wrote about hobbies before, but that was when I was filled with them like school, basketball, swimming, and etc. Now I am not filled with anything. I have complete emptiness inside of me. Which is boring. I know I have this, but I don't want to post to much because I wouldn't have anything more to write about. I also have swimming, but that is only 2 hours of my day. All day I'm sitting around watching TV and over organizing my stuff in my room. That just makes me have this whole inside of me. I want to find thing I'm into. The best site for me is to go on pinterest. To cure that whole in you stomach go to pinterest of surf the web. This is not an ad for pinterest.It is really hard to find something that you are really into. You have to be able to enjoy the more and more you do it. Find a hobby to fill that whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment