Sunday, June 18, 2017

Duct Tape: The Solution to Everything


Image result for duck tape

Is it a plane, is it a bird, no it's Duct Tape.

I hope you do use some of the ways to use duct tape. I personally use duct tape to organizes my boxes, but it is mostly for decoration. I also use it to make my cords look different from others cords, so it doesn't get stolen. If there is hole in a boat, a tube, an inflatable bed, etc., you would be able to patch it up. That would be a temporally fix. It wouldn't be something you keep like that forever. You can make a headband, a cool pen, bracelet, and etc. There is a lot of DIY things to do with duct tape. It would be consider a hobby. Tip: Start with the beginners DIY project, so you can get the basic idea on how everything is made with duct tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment