Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Are horoscopes true?

I know a zodiac sign is place by your birthday. My birthday is July 21st, so I'm Cancer. I know that part is true, but what your zodiac says about you true.

For example: Cancers are honest with their motions.
I never tell people my honest emotions because it would lead to a lot of people getting hurt.

A lot of people rely on these horoscopes. Horoscopes are pretty much like fortune tellers. I'm surprised that fortune tellers are still business, since horoscopes reading are free. They are fun, but they give out false information.

It tells you about your characteristics that you should already know about your self. They're just trying to make you think that they know more about you.

Horoscopes are not 100% true, so don't rely on them. Just live your life and don't let your zodiac sign run you life.

No comments:

Post a Comment